Frequently Asked Questions
Here we provide answers to some of our most frequently asked questions:
- Do I have to have a dog to attend? No, the Walk & Wag event not only offers fun things to see and do for those who own dogs, but for those who just love being around them as well. Also, we have several shelters and rescue groups that will be in attendance with adoptable dogs. We encourage you to learn more about those groups and consider adding one of their adoptable dogs to your family.
- What methods of payment do you accept? Currently we only accept cash and checks on the day of the event. Most all of our vendors only accept cash as well.
- How long is Abby's memorial walk? It is .68 of a mile and is paved.
- Where is Victor Ashe Park and how do I get there? For the address and directions, please follow this link: http://www.abbygibson.org/event-info.html
- Is food available? Yes, The Chicken Coop will be our food vendor! You don't want to miss their delicious food! Prices vary.
- Is there an age limit on games in the children's area? Yes, our games and prizes are designed for children ages 12 and younger.
- Are there restrooms? Yes